We currently stock two brands of baby leg warmers: Huggalugs and BabyLegs.
Huggalugs Leg Huggers are leg (or arm) warmers which are designed to fit babies and children from birth to 6 years, however they are very stretchy and will also fit older children, teenagers and adults as calf-height leg warmers, ankle warmers, open-toed socks and arm warmers.
What so special about huggalugs? Here are the facts:
- Ideal for easy nappy changes!
- Easy to pull on under or over pants or skirts.
- Great at nudie bum time for a leg cover that doesn’t get in the way of toilet dashes!
- Handy for quick weather or temperature changes- so easy to slip on arms and legs even with a tee shirt on!
- Makes a great second layer under trousers or coats (for arms) to keep out the cold without having the bulk of clothes around their tummies.
- Just made for helping little ones learn to dress themselves while their dexterity is improving.
- The thigh cuff is wider than the ankle cuff to ensure a really comforable fit.
- Lots of funky designs to choose from.
HUGGALUGS are made from 80% cotton, 15% Nylon and 5% spandex.
BabyLegs offers several practical and resourceful ways to keep children warm, protected and stylish.
Why parents adore BabyLegs:
- Makes diaper changing and potty training easier
- Keeps legs warm in strollers and carriers
- Protects knees from hard surfaces and rug burn
- Provides lightweight sun protection in the summer months
- Keep in diaper bag for a quick change when messes arise
- Fashionable alternative to tights
Why ‘tweens, teens and adults adore BabyLegs:
- Arm warmers for bicyclists, runners, kayakers and hikers
- An extra layer for camping or skiing o Layer under a t-shirt
- Fun and funky fashion accessory, adding personality to any outfits
ONE SIZE FITS MOST:
BABYLEGS are made from 80% cotton, 15% Polyester and 5% spandex.
SUPERSOFT BABYLEGS are made from 100% polyester.
ORGANIC BABYLEGS are made from 80% organic cotton, 12% polyester and 8% spandex.
Matching Wee Notions nappies are available for HUGGALUGS and BABYLEGS: